We are Offerpop, a NYC start up and the world’s most widely used and innovative social campaign platform. Offerpop’s powerful, easy-to-use solution allows marketers to reach broader audiences, increase brand engagement, and grow business by amplifying the impact of marketing campaigns. Offerpop’s enterprise-ready solutions empower Fortune 500 companies, marketing agencies and small businesses to leverage the power of social data for measurable sales results. Offerpop’s more than 11,000 paid customers launch marketing campaigns on traditional marketing channels and across Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram in more than 100 countries. Offerpop is a Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer and a member of Twitterʼs Certified Product Program. The ideal candidate has a fantastic track record working alongside the best enterprise marketers in the world, helping them grow and cultivate their social strategy and reach beyond their social media marketing goals.
What you will do:
- Cultivate and expand relationship with a high profile strategic clients; identify growth opportunity
- Interact with clients daily, answering questions regarding project status or platform related inquiries
- Help clients build and improve their social media marketing strategies
- Perform basic project management
- Strong communication and clients management skills
- Support clients in developing and reporting on results of their social campaigns
- Work with clients on strategic planning initiatives, marketing program development, results analysis and campaign execution
- Dedicated leadership resource to discuss high level topics, new initiatives/projects and best practice advice to nurture relationship
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years of related experience in client services, account management or interactive marketing
- 2+ years working specifically with enterprise level marketers driving successful social media strategy and social marketing programs.
- Experience interacting with product and development teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Management experience is a plus
What you will receive:
- Most positions offer a stock options package, which solidifies our commitment to building a great company together.
- Working at Offerpop, you can expect a solid benefits package complete with Medical, Dental, 401(k) plan & commuter benefits.
- Every Friday we get together to take in a presentation from a fellow coworker, and celebrate another busy week together.
- Our ping pong table is pretty new, but it’s already taking a beating. As kind as we are, we’re also a competitive bunch!
Offerpop's Visual UGC Marketing SaaS platform empowers brands to encourage and leverage user generated content at every stage of the buyer journey, improving marketing performance. Leading brands and agencies use Offerpop’s Visual UGC platform to create campaigns and promotions from a library of templates to inspire the creation of quality UGC, manage and leverage UGC across marketing channels, and build consumer profiles to improve segmentation and targeting. The company is headquartered in New York City, with offices in London.