Offerpop, a global software-as-a-service company headquartered in New York City, empowers marketers to run digital campaigns, curate user-generated content, drive e-commerce, and capture rich consumer insight across all digital properties, mobile devices and social media networks. Our enterprise-ready platform enables brands, agencies and fast-growing businesses to leverage the power of social data to drive consumer engagement and sales. With 11,000 customers in over 100 countries, we’re an industry leader in the digital and social marketing space.
About The Position:
Offerpop is looking for a successful, quota-carrying, solutions-oriented Sr. Account Executive to join our sales team in New York City. Sr. Account Executive harnesses sales expertise to build meaningful relationships with prospective customers and facilitate the Offerpop sales cycle. This role helps companies understand how Offerpop can take their social marketing efforts to the next level and beyond. This is an inside sales position working in our New York City HQs.
- Own the full sales cycle: prospect new business, develop opportunities, demo the product, and close sales.
- Become an expert in identifying the challenges Offerpop customers face when building a successful social marketing strategy.
- Explain how the Offerpop solution can overcome those challenges and help achieve customers’ goals.
- Lead a consultative, solution-based sell to help marketers identify how Offerpop can drive their social acquisition, engagement, and conversion goals.
- Manage existing client relationships and contract renewals.
- Build a deep understanding of the Offerpop product, the market, and the competition.
- Manage customer opportunities and quota/revenue responsibilities.
- BA or BS degree.
- 2-7 years of direct sales experience with a proven track record of success.
- Experience in a Software-as-a-Service, digital marketing, or ad tech environment a plus, but not required.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Strong consultative sales skills with an understanding of how to determine prospects’ needs and meet customer objectives and goals.
- A strong work ethic and superior organizational skills, with the ability to manage the entire sales pipeline autonomously.
- A passion for web technology and social media.
Offerpop's Visual UGC Marketing SaaS platform empowers brands to encourage and leverage user generated content at every stage of the buyer journey, improving marketing performance. Leading brands and agencies use Offerpop’s Visual UGC platform to create campaigns and promotions from a library of templates to inspire the creation of quality UGC, manage and leverage UGC across marketing channels, and build consumer profiles to improve segmentation and targeting. The company is headquartered in New York City, with offices in London.