- Create, analyze, and optimize BarkBox SEM campaigns in order to scale volume efficiently.
- Work with Google Display Network and other display vendors to optimize prospecting campaigns and fill the conversion funnel with new, qualified, pup loving users.
- Own display (and search) retargeting channels
- Test ad copy, keyword bids, and audiences to find opportunities for success.
- Generate weekly and monthly performance recaps.
- Stay up to date on SEM, search and retargeting ad product updates as they roll out.
- Identify lifecycle segments and build programs around those segments.
- You love dogs (big time)
- 5 years of relevant search and display experience
- Strong analytical skills with mutticulous attention to detail. Full funnel analysis and delta comparisons speak to you.
- Familiarity with site tools like Optimizely and landing page optimization.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel: pivot tables, vlookup, etc.
- Experience managing and completing cross-functional projects.
- Empathy, warmth, curiosity, humility, and a wicked sense of humor.
- Openness to poop jokes.
- Experience running video ads (YouTube).
- Successfully executed promoted content campaigns with a direct response goal.
- Familiarity with the Adwords API.
- Mobile ads experience.
- Previous experience in start-ups.
- Photoshop skills.
- The overwhelming majority of your phone’s photo album is pictures of dogs – yours and everybody else’s.
About Bark&Co (BarkBox)
Bark & Co is the handiwork of Matt Meeker, Henrik Werdelin and Carly Strife. Brought together by their love of all things canine, these three launched Bark & Co’s first product, BarkBox, with little thought as to how popular it was going to be. As BarkBox grew, so did their understanding of the loyal dog parents that loved their monthly box of goodies. The success of the box led to the creation of Bark & Co, a company that is dedicated to building products that foster the health and happiness of dogs everywhere.