Being a part of the Science Exchange Lab Experience Team is brain food and bacon and narwhals all wrapped up in one job. We provide exceptional customer experiences for any user who needs our help, with a focus on lab onboarding, storefront creation, and recruitment.
Everyone on the team is a Science Exchange expert and being smart, creative, and quirky are prerequisities. Collaboration is the name of the game and we have to work well together so our users can succeed.
- Help labs achieve success on Science Exchange
- Respond quickly to lab storefront applications, email requests, and live chats
- Guide and troubleshoot labs through storefront setup, including identifying site-specific website issues with magical unicorn abilities
- Keep Help Center articles, onboarding materials, and video tutorials up to date
- Weekly hangouts with your amazing teammates
- Flexible schedules, full-time hours, and additional responsibilities will be given with demonstrated success (basically, kick ass and you’ll be rewarded)
- 1-4 years account management or customer-facing experience (science, technology, online support, etc.); advanced degree preferred but not required
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with perfect grammar and spelling; fast typist
- You don’t have to know all the answers, but you have to know where to find them
- Know how to turn complex concepts into easily digestible bits of info; have patience and a love of teaching!
- Ability to work well in an open, collaborative team environment
- Passion for office pets, technology, and playing Rock Band and Just Dance
- Familiarity with the Science Exchange platform – you’re going to run point on all things product-related
- Geek cred
About Science Exchange
Science Exchange is a marketplace for scientific collaboration, where researchers can order experiments from the world’s best labs. Our mission is to improve the quality and efficiency of scientific research by using market-based incentives to promote collaboration between scientists.