Schoology is one of the fastest growing education technology companies with more than 8 million users across the world. We have redefined the learning management system to make online education a community effort between the students, the teachers and the parents.
Working at Schoology offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment that’s fun, collaborative and innovative. We are looking for smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education and aren’t afraid to show it.
Why we need you:
The award-winning Schoology team and business are growing extremely quickly. As a result, we are looking to build an Account Management Team with experience levels ranging from 2-10+ years, to focus on managing relationships with Schoology’s small, medium, large and key-sized accounts to drive usage and adoption of Schoology’s Learning Platform.
As an Account Manager, you will:
- Establish long-term relationships with customers to promote customer success.
- Support assigned accounts to maximize their utilization of Schoology.
- Develop strategy for treatment of different types of accounts and customize account planning based on unique needs.
- Act as an escalation point; document problem descriptions in Salesforce with detail and record action steps taken.
- Identify at-risk renewals and address issues with internal teams.
- Monitor and track expected vs. actual product usage, purchasing business case validity and customer satisfaction.
- Forecast retention, renewal and satisfaction status for assigned accounts.
- Provide overflow support for pre-sales (product demonstrations) and support for services project.
- Act as a liaison between accounts and Schoology’s finance, customer support, and sales teams.
- Monitor client satisfaction and provide feedback to product management teams.
- Keep up to date on competitive products and activities in accounts
To succeed in this position, you will have:
- 2-5 years of account management experience.
- Solid communication, listening and writing skills.
- The ability to resolve user questions through a combination of independent troubleshooting and collaborative team efforts.
- The ability and willingness to travel to visit clients as needed.
- Experience using Salesforce is a big plus.
At Schoology, we strive to stay curious, learn something every day, and always be open to new ideas. We’re on a unique journey and this is just the beginning. Come join us and let’s build it. Together.
Schoology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind.