What you’ll do:
- Act as product owner in an autonomous team responsible for the Schoology SDK, Integrations, and Apps
- Own and deliver on your team’s roadmap and manage the backlog
- Schedule regular releases of the Schoology API, Integrations, and Apps
- Identify internal and external customer needs, generate requirements documents, prioritize and manage projects
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process between internal teams including engineering, design, sales/marketing, support, executive and others
- Define, analyze, track and improve key product metrics
To succeed in the position, you will have:
- At least 3 years of product management experience with RESTful web APIs
- Experience building API products, developer outreach, and technical specification
- Passion for API and SDK design
- Self-motivation and strong sense of autonomy
- Analytic way of thinking, with a passion for improving our platform offering
- Exceptional leadership and relationship building skills
- Exceptional organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills, with the ability to quickly understand complex systems/data
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field is ideal
At Schoology, we strive to stay curious, learn something every day, and always be open to new ideas. We’re on a unique journey, and this is just the beginning.
Come join us and let’s build it. Together.
Schoology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind.
Schoology is one of the fastest growing education technology companies, with more than 4 million users across the world. We have redefined the learning management system to make online education a community effort between the students, the teachers and the parents. Working at Schoology offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment that’s fun, collaborative and innovative. We need smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education and aren't afraid to show it.