Crimson Hexagon is an international social media analytics software company. As an innovator in the emerging space, Crimson provides industry-leading social media listening and analysis software services to global brands, agencies, organizations and their partners. With a deep understanding of unstructured text analytics, we go beyond the basic metrics and provide expert insights for everyday use. Using Twitter, Facebook and other social media feeds, the company’s platform delivers business intelligence and more to provide our customers with actionable insights to plan strategically for success.
We are looking to expand and to include a Salesforce Administrator on our CS Operations team. This role will work to ensure the quality, consistency and efficiency of all Salesforce functions and other related CRM platforms including Gainsight and Zendesk. This pro-active, process-oriented and results-driven individual will work closely with various departments including client services, sales, marketing, and IT to support daily activities while solving business problems and implementing new improvements, features, functionalities and processes within the company.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Develop, prioritize, and communicate a schedule for future database releases/enhancements
- Perform changes to configuration, workflows, page layouts, fields, custom objects, etc.
- Performs data cleanup, extraction and mass changes using Data Loader
- Manage security, users, roles, profiles, groups, queues, sharing rules and other setup options
- Develop, prioritize and communicate a schedule for future database releases/enhancement
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering Information Technology, or other related field
- 2+ years of experience functioning as a Salesforce.com administrator for Enterprise edition or equivalent
- com (Administrator level) Certification, Developer certification a plus
- Solid understanding of Salesforce technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements and all related policies and procedures
- Experience with custom reporting, modifying pages, views and dashboards
- Experience working with the Salesforce Customer Portal, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- Strong communication, documentation and prioritization skills
- Proven experience building components of a Salesforce system in the effort to support core business processes.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, challenging environment where decisions you make will have a large process impact
About Crimson Hexagon
We’ve spent years finding the best ways to uncover the answers hidden in social data, and now we help some of the smartest organizations understand what matters.