To facilitate the creation, collation and distribution of Operating and Customer data through the use of our CRM system, managed through effective, controlled and flexible processes. Data accuracy, integrity, consistency and visibility are central to the efficient operations of the Company and a key element in ensuring predictable, ratable growth.
The tasks required to be performed to achieve the Primary Objective are organized in three categories:
- Govern the Application in partnership with Technology Operations;
- Track and resolve system and user issues to ensure processes run smoothly;
- Assist with mapping new data integrations;
- Assist business owners in prioritizing requirements and system enhancements;
- Analyze application functions and features, providing guidance and assistance with any CRM customizations;
- Gather and document requirements from business owners and translate business needs into solutions / system design.
Quality Control & User Training
- Drive adoption and usage of SFDC through recurring training, on-boarding and communication of Best Practices;
- Maintain consistency and accuracy of system data, along with making recommendations for enhancements to ensure a high level of data quality;
- Drive process improvement through business process definition and system alignment, while identifying and eliminating duplicate detection rules;
- Develop and maintain project documentation for system development / enhancement;
- Maintain product consistency and respond to design issues throughout the product lifecycle;
- Build and maintain business relationships vital to the success of CRM projects.
Reporting & Analysis
- Collaborate with team members to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery;
- Implement Dashboards to the FAHR team, Marketing, Sales and CE teams as requested or, as prescribed as a Best Practice;
- Translate business needs into reporting requirements, including mock-up reports;
- Conduct gap analyses to determine areas for business opportunities, process changes or training opportunities;
- Partner with the FAHR team, Marketing, Sales and CE teams to ensure custom or ad-hoc reporting needs are logged, prioritized and delivered;
- Create new reporting proactively, adding insight into the SFDC data.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years Salesforce.com or other CRM system administration experience, Enterprise Edition or higher, preferably with 100 or more users
- Data management – Experience extracting, transforming, and loading large volumes of data. Experience with data governance best practices for maintaining high levels of data quality.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced experience with MS Excel, including pivot tables, advanced formulas, and charting
- Experience troubleshooting and finding solutions to complex problems
- Ability to determine the best approach to solution design and development, with focus on simplicity and scalability
- Ability to work autonomously and in teams in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with end users and business leaders at varying level
- Salesforce.com Admin Certification a plus
- Commensurate with experience.
- Benefits include medical, dental, life and disability insurances, paid holidays, vacation and sick days, 401K with employer match, FSA plan
To apply for this job, please send a cover letter detailing your abilities and your most recent resume to email@example.com, or fill out our resume submission form by following the link to the left. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
OpinionLab provides omnichannel Voice of Customer feedback solutions to help organizations collect, understand, and leverage customer data.