In Sales Operations, you will be responsible for providing operational leadership to Top Hat’s sales team. This includes developing and executing on the sales team’s operational plans, defining and tracking sales targets and metrics, building and delivering on quality requirements for the team, overseeing sales budgets and expenses, honing sales processes and maintaining the CRM. Sounds exciting, right?
About the Gig:
- You will own sales operations by:
- Building sales forecasts, budgets and operational plans
- Defining and tracking sales metrics
- Conducting relevant analyses to improve the performance of the sales team
- Managing the territory review and allocation process
- Building and managing campaign dashboards and reports
- Honing and maintaining Top Hat’s Salesforce implementation for the sales team
- You will own sales quality review by:
- Building a quality assurance process, including requirements for call monitoring and quality-control of Salesforce usage
- Regular monitoring of calls to ensure compliance with company scripts and guidelines
- Regular review of team Salesforce usage and activity and identification of discrepancies / issues in usage
- You will own sales enablement by:
- Development and leadership of relevant trainings related to CRM usage and quantitative analysis
- Assisting with new hire on-boarding and other sales-team related priorities on an as-needed basis
- You are a self-starter
- You have a high analytical / quantitative mindset; you sleep, eat and breath numbers and process
- You are a team player, you value those around you and can rally a big, wonderful sales team!
- You have a strong understanding of how sales processes work and what levers can improve operations and drive revenue
- You have experience working with an inside sales team
- You have been to university
- Ideally you have strong experience using Salesforce and Excel is preferred.
About Top Hat:
Top Hat is a high growth education technology company; we provide tools to make teaching more interactive, fun and engaging. Top Hat helps professors make every lecture count by transforming mobile devices into powerful classroom engagement tools.
We have a vibrant culture of brilliant people who are innovators, thinkers, and creative geniuses. We believe in defying the status quo and we want smart people like you to join us.
The life of a Top Hatter also comes with other sweet perks too:
- Outstanding company culture, with a team that is super smart, highly motivated & stoked to be a part of a company that is changing the face of education..
- We offer breakfast and catered lunch every day!
- We are conveniently located right by College & Yonge and we can help subsidize your metro pass.
- Weekly contests for great prizes such as: tickets to sporting events, Ipads, shopping sprees, cash incentives, trips to the Caribbean etc.
- We are one of the top education technology companies in North America (named #1 of the Top 50 Companies to Watch by Deloitte Consulting!)
- Our dress code is casual and we hope you’ll get behind our Top Hat traditions of Plaid Tuesdays and Tip Top Fridays!