MOO is a design, technology and manufacturing company that has been making beautiful print for over 8 years. We are phenomenally successful. Successful because we believe design matters, successful because we sell to people not business; and successful because we employ exemplary people.
We are now looking for an exemplary B2B Sales Manager to lead our ROW team in our London office. A leader passionate about delighting customers, passionate about selling technology, passionate about growing and developing a high performing sales team, passionate about the B2B sales process, and critically passionate about cake….it’s an important passion here at MOO!
This is a chance to be an integral part of our bigger business team, known internally as MOO for business – a fun, fast growth and exciting new division in MOO.
- Manage a team of 4-10 direct reports with a combination of Account Managers and Key Account Managers.
- Lead, mentor and inspire your team.
- Conduct consistent training plans for teams and individuals.
- Provide regular and consistent recognition and constructive feedback
- Implement, track and facilitate team contests.
- Maintain staffing levels through being actively involved in recruiting.
- Ensure that SLAs for customer communication are met.
- Maintain profitable business results by reviewing team revenue and discounting.
- Monitor customer and lead calls for training and feedback..
- Implement and track sales programs.
- Build and maintain strong internal customer relationships.
- Communicate process improvements and customer product feedback.
- Communicate sales targets and provide updates as necessary.
- Accurately forecast results through team pipeline management.
- Review process for improvements
- Ensure team maintains accurate records in Sales force.com.
- Review and monitor lead distribution to provide the best customer experience.
- Experienced in a sales leadership role with progressive responsibility – team management a must!
- A sales background within an entrepreneurial, fast growth company is highly desirable. Especially within print, technology or design.
- Flexible, enthusiastic self-starter who works well under pressure.
- Not afraid to start from scratch – test the waters/push the boundaries.
- Enjoy a hands on approach – you’ll be expected to get involved on all levels.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively to people at all levels.
- Experience using Sales force.com preferred.
Salary is commensurate on experience, with a competitive OTE (uncapped commission)
MOO is an award-winning online print business. We are passionate about great design and the difference it can make to our customers and the world. Founded in 2004, MOO aims to disrupt the $640 billion global print industry by combining the values of professional design with the accessibility and reach of the web: making great design available to all.