As a Sales Intern, you will be part of a select team that is the ‘tip of the spear’ of Luxe’s national expansion strategy. You will reach out to Enterprises in the cities we operate in and communicate the benefits of providing Luxe as a parking solution for their employees and visitors. You are creative, entrepreneurial and above all hungry to succeed. And you’re ready to accomplish ambitious goals that will impact the trajectory of the company
You will be responsible for:
- Know Luxe’s service inside-and-out
- Develop a list (pipeline) of companies across several markets for whom Luxe’s service might fit
- Proactively reach out (via email, phone, in person if need be) to prospective customers
- Communicate the benefits of Luxe and persuade prospective customers that Luxe will solve their parking woes
- Be entrepreneurial
- Have the ability to own outcomes and make things happen
- Be persistent. Receiving a ‘no’ is simply a detour not a dead end
- Works well cross functionally across all the org teams and HQ
- Communicate customer needs back to HQ and work closely with those teams to execute on them.
- Exposure and experience to multiple facets of a fast-growing early-stage startup
- Massive amounts of Luxe credits
- No B.S. environment with low bureaucracy
- Potential for full-time opportunities post-spring
Founded and based in San Francisco, Luxe is a new service that sends valets to park for you, wherever you are - it’s fast, affordable and convenient. With a veteran team of product, engineering, and operations leaders from Tesla, Google, Zynga, Yahoo! and Groupon, a fleet of prescreened, friendly valets, dozens of insured, secure parking lots, and a sophisticated technology platform that monitors every step of the process from drop-off to pick-up, Luxe is leading the charge on a new industry of on demand services that address a ubiquitous urban challenge: finding a parking spot.