Rivet Radio is reinventing radio news for the smartphone age—and you could be part of it. Our platform and apps deliver original content and a reimagined news radio experience. Our mission is to transform news listening for the digital age.
Get hands-on experience in an exciting startup organization. All of our unpaid internships are eligible to earn college credit. Intern shifts are open almost 24/7 throughout the calendar year. Rivet Radio is conveniently located in downtown Chicago, close to most college campuses.
This summer sales internship for the media ambitious includes flexible work hours and incentives for closing sales.
- Two 6-week sessions available starting 6/1/15 and 7/13/15
- 1 hour in-person training meetings on Mondays and Fridays
- 12 hours/week of independent work researching, prospecting, contacting and pitching
- Ample support for learning ad metric analysis, contact list management and media pricing strategies
- Passion for sales and the power of audio-driven advertising
- Ability to create new contacts and ongoing dialogue about advertising opportunities
- Basic knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint
About Rivet Radio
Founded in 2012 by a self-funded team with dreams of changing for the better the way people listen to news on-the-go, we launched our first app in late 2013. Since then, Rivet Radio’s audience has grown tremendously. Our mission is to transform news listening for the digital age. We are dedicated to changing the way news is produced and delivered, creating the best listening experience on the planet.