About the Role:
As an Upsight Sales Executive, you’ll be on the front lines working with the top companies and brands to help them understand the suite of products offered, from marketing/engagement tools to a robust SaaS enterprise analytics offering. You will have the opportunity to manage a territory across multiple verticals and book of business and help grow company revenue.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years of outside sales experience. Experience at a technology company and/or mobile focused company a plus.
- Experience selling a SaaS solution or analytics/BI applications
- In-depth B2B sales experience
- High volume phone and email touch experience. You are able to generate your own pipeline at least 50% of the time.
- Working through all phases of the sales cycle from initial contact to contract negotiations.
- Start up experience a plus
What You’ll Do
- Develop in-depth understanding of Upsight’s product offering and have ability to articulate to internal and external contacts
- Grow the customer base (iOS, Android, Social) through sourcing and following up on both organic and inbound sales leads
- Talk to enterprise level prospects across numerous different verticals. If they have a mobile presence then they need Upsight!
- Own the sales cycle from initial discussions to deal closure
- Manage multiple key accounts simultaneously
- Stay abreast of emerging trends in mobile gaming and mobile analytics
- Prioritize potential opportunities through a targeted outreach program
What You’ll Get
- An opportunity to make immediate impact in a growing company
- Paid one month sabbatical at your 3 year anniversary
- Open vacation time + $2,000 bonus to guarantee you will take time off
- A Fitbit + $400/year for fitness activity of your choice
- Interest groups (Beer, Photography, Ping Pong, Fantasy Football, Board Games)
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Friday group lunches
- The best work parties you’ll ever attend (just check out the pics)
Upsight's mission is to transform the world's data into valuable action. Mobile and social developers leverage Upsight's comprehensive analytics and marketing platform to better understand user behavior, decide what it means, and act to impact their key business goals.Formerly Kontagent+PlayHaven, Upsight now spans 22,000 apps, 650+ million monthly active users, 1.2+ billion devices, and 500+ billion in-app events each month.Upsight is headquartered in San Francisco.Upsight is widely adopted by a variety of mobile-focused businesses including established brands such as Warner Brothers, Coffee Meets Bagel, Thrillist, Beachmint, eHarmony, Turner, and Tinder, and game publishing powerhouses such as Glu, Electronic Arts, SEGA, BigFish and Backflip Studios, as well as thousands of indie app developers.