Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for a driven Sales Executive with a knowledge of marketing technologies, and solid business to business selling experience. This is a mid-to-senior level role responsible for identifying strategic clients through research efforts, relationships, outreach and exceptional territory management. The Sales Executive understands the importance of following a strategic sales process that ultimately results in closing deals with substantial prospects.
- We are looking for hunters with a proven record of closing four or five figure deals.
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycles selling both horizontally and vertically within mid to larger organizations.
- You follow a strategic sales process that adopts a consultative partnering approach.
- Demonstrated ability to ask for, get, and nail meetings with company executives.
- You have a minimum 3 -5+ years of strategic sales experience in a SaaS environment. You will not be considered without this qualification.
- You must be willing to make cold calls and have proven to develop a robust pipeline.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority, gaining consensus and executing. You should carry yourself like a true “A” level professional.
- Superior written, verbal, and presentation skills, including extensive experience writing proposals and making executive presentations.
- Your sales forecast activity is tightly managed in Salesforce.com.
- Comfortable operating in a fast paced, high growth startup environment.
- Education: We don’t really care if you have a BA, BS, MBA, PhD, or are a Knighted Lord. But you do have to be smart, have an insatiable sense of intellectual curiosity and driven to succeed.
- If you are a Knighted Lord, please indicate number of dragon’s slain in your cover letter.
- Candidates for this role must be located in Chicago.
ReviewTrackers is the award winning review monitoring and reputation management platform trusted by tens of thousands of business locations around the world. A SaaS company, which has experienced 500% YOY growth, these solutions solve a critical branding problem; allowing distributed business locations to easily manage reviews, monitor brand reputation, and understand customers in ways that make a positive impact on the bottom line.