Summary Of Duties
The job of the Sales Executive is to meet and exceed sales targets, to collaborate with Marketing to generate demand and to continually enhance their sales skills proactively and with coaching and direction from the Director of Sales. You are expected develop and maintain a pristine sales pipeline and to achieve sales targets by executing our Sales process. As your tenure in the role increases you will be expected to contribute ideas that will make the team more effective and efficient. You will take a keen interest in understanding the core businesses of our clients and use that knowledge and a Challenger approach to selling to differentiate you as a Sales professional. In time, face to face visits with customers will increase and you will be expected to deliver in person and public presentations. You will also accurately and openly share all the intelligence you acquire through talking with customers with everyone else in our company to help us provide exceptional service to clients and to improve execution company wide.
- Prospect for new named accounts, new referral sources, and transactions
- Develop original ideas and collaborate with marketing to execute campaigns focused on driving demand
- Respond in a timely and efficient manner to all inbound leads assigned to you
- Maintain a pristine lead and opportunity pipeline with a focus on identifying BANT criteria and forecasting Close Dates
- Demo the product with a focus on solutions that relieve pains and provide gains
- Create and deliver quotations and presentations to prospects, and quarterback responses to RFIs, RFPs, security questionnaires and legal comments
Required Skills and Attributes
Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years of B2B sales experience in an individual contributor role
- Successful track record in a high volume sales environment
- Proven ability to generate demand and build a sales pipeline
- Proven ability to communicate with VP and C-Level prospects
- Ability to contribute individually and work within a strong team culture
- High achievement orientation
- Strong customer focus with a Challenger mentality
- Strong initiative – self-directed
- Problem resolution skills
- Creative thinker
- Excellent writing, presentation, communication and demonstration skills
*Note: The “Core Duties” is a summary of the duties that are essential to this role and is not an exhaustive list. Firmex reserves the right to add or amend duties as necessary.
- B2B Sales : 2 years
Firmex is a cloud-based Virtual data room service provider headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Virtual data rooms facilitate secure document sharing across corporate firewalls.