As EverTrue continues to rapidly grow, we are looking to add a Sales Executive to our team to prospect for new business and sell EverTrue’s technology solution into universities and non-profits. The sales executive will also be responsible for upselling and cross selling current EverTrue customers.
- Prospect, pursue and close new business within assigned territory and named accounts
- Plan and execute selling strategies in order to grow EverTrue’s revenue and customer base
- Develop and deliver high quality presentations and customer proposals that effectively communicate EverTrue’s solution
- Manage sales cycles including developing and optimizing a sales pipeline, maintaining pursuit strategies focused on key decision makers, negotiating key deal terms and closing contractual agreements
- A minimum of 4-6 years experience in solutions sales (Higher -Ed and/or Non-Profit domain experience is a plus!)
- An understanding of selling approaches and methodologies, including value selling, target account selling, solutions selling and strategic selling
- A history of consistent over-quota achievement of sales goals for software solutions
- Ability to travel less than 25%
- A bachelor’s degree
Our CEO Brent Grinna founded EverTrue to bring the technological advances of the for-profit sector to the mission-driven nonprofit world. Our nonprofit advancement tools identify & prioritize prospects using capacity & affinity insights from social media integration. Today, more than 250 nonprofit institutions use EverTrue’s software, services, and support to develop better data, deeper relationships, and richer insights on their donors.