We’re looking for a person who is passionate about technology and how it can be used to solve real business problems. You’ll be the owner of the technical sales process from start to finish. You’ll get “into the weeds” of the technology to build and conduct demos of our solution, but you’ll also engage with senior business and IT leaders to get to the root of their challenges. You’ll be on your feet quite often, demonstrating our solution and presenting to technical and business audiences. We seek someone who loves to get under the hood of how things work and is really skilled at explaining complex concepts in a way that mere mortals can understand. We want a creative person who can come up with ideas on the fly to help solve problems.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Engage in advanced security architecture discussion with clients and prospective clients
- Present Allure’s products from a technical and business perspective
- Perform demonstrations of Allure technology
- Analyze client needs and design/scope solutions accordingly
- Build and maintain strong professional relationships with IT decision makers within assigned accounts
- Communicate highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, including executive level technical decision-makers
- Stay up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
- Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities
- Enamored with the idea of owning projects from conception to deployment and having a lot of flexibility and creative control over them
- Organized and able to move at a fast pace
- Always learning and picking up new skills as needed and wearing a lot of hats.
- Technically apt, able to learn quickly and stay current
- Fluent in interpersonal and presentation skills that evoke passion and confidence
YOU DEFINITELY HAVE:
- A strong, successful pre-sales engineering track record
- Advanced, in-depth, (hands-on and conceptual) security understanding and design expertise
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- The ability to work effectively and add value as a team member
- Ability to travel
YOU IDEALLY ALSO HAVE:
- BS-level education in electrical engineering or computer science
- Experience with Machine Learning concepts
- Early start-up experience
About Alliure Security Technology, Inc.
Small startup creating innovative technology in the User Behavior Analytics (UBA) space. We work to protect your computer or device continuously, without any password for convenient, hassle-free protection. WE ARE CREATORS We believe in a world where everyone is free to create — whether pioneering biomedical research, making a movie, or building an app. Security shouldn't get in the way of innovation, but should evolve to fit our needs. We make security for people, not machines. WE ARE SCIENTISTS We are solving today’s critical problems. And we want our work to reach outside the lab into the world. Our story begins in a Columbia research lab, where we’ve been developing solutions to address pressing problems — and anticipate future problems — since 1996. With support from DARPA, DHS, and NSF, Allure has been awarded $10 million to research, develop, and test the technology behind our products. Our team holds over 47 patents and has published over 300 papers. WE ARE COLLABORATORS Whether a research lab or a jazz quartet, unexpected connections spark genius. We’re lucky to kick around big ideas with luminaries from business, law, technology, and academia. Our advisors guide us to think bigger picture and all the pixels.