As a member of PostBeyond’s Sales Operations team, the mandate of the Sales Development Representative is to be the front line to the field sales team by actively prospecting, cold calling into defined segments, following up on inbound inquiries, updating CRM, and providing value leads/opportunities to the direct sales team. The Sales Development Representative will work with a defined process and be expected to nurture accounts through various stages. You turn the Cold into the Gold!
- University Degree or College Diploma or equivalent
- Possess a minimum of one (1) year proven success in the software industry using inbound and outbound prospecting as your primary success tools in a B2B sales environment
- History of over-achieving quota
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Your most important asset is your ability to be personable but persuasive and to communicate convincingly over the phone
- Skilled at overcoming objections
- Proven successful history of being able to “get” to the right people
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Enjoy the challenge of developing new business
- Outstanding client care skills
- Creative thinker & process driven
- Solution and ROI selling experience; strength in using solutions selling tactics
- Salesforce.com experience is an asset
- RESULTS ORIENTED! Self-motivated, self-driven, possess a desire to excel & a strong desire to win!
At PostBeyond, we’re dedicated to solving problems in communications. Ivan Tsarynny (co-founder), coming from a background at Dale Carnegie and various training and communications companies, always thought that employees are a company’s most valuable assets. This is why he started an employee engagement & advocacy software company. Employees add to the bottom line in various ways, and frankly, they ARE the company. Now what if you empowered these employees on social media, considering that collectively they have a much wider reach than any brand channel? This passion for people and business communications turned into a software company with dozens of clients and thousands of users. PostBeyond’s platform enables employees and partners to post approved brand content to their personal networks in an efficient, consistent, and measurable way.