Brandwatch is one of the world’s best Social Media Monitoring platforms. We help hundreds of clients discover, understand and respond to comments made on the web.
As we continue our rapid expansion, we are hiring a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our US sales team in our New York office. Our SDRs are in charge of prospecting, educating, and developing our leads to create sales opportunities.
As a Sales Development Representative you will form a part of our sales team with a focus on specific industry verticals and agency groups. Working across multiple channels simultaneously, you’ll need to be:
- organized, smart, tech savvy
- a good talker, a better listener
- interested and excited by what social media means for businesses and be able to create and manage a content calendar made up of our own and other great stuff you find out there
What we do, day-to-day:
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email and generate interest in Brandwatch products
- Qualify leads and identify those which meet identified qualification criteria
- Update CRM (Salesforce.com) to ensure data is accurate
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
Skills You will Need for this Role:
- A college degree or equivalent work experience
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into qualified leads
- Attention to detail working with internal systems (Salesforce)
- Strong lead generation abilities
- Positive and energetic phone skills
- Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work within a team environment
Brandwatch is an Enterprise Social Intelligence company. Clients use our products to understand and improve the ROI of their marketing decisions.