The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is an entry-level position and will generate buying demand for the Company’s products. SDRs have one exclusive focus: to review, contact, and qualify leads and deliver them to your Account Executives. This is a role that is very heavily based upon prospecting and cold calling and there is a distinct career path for the successful rep.
- Highly visible role as we continue to build out our sales team to support our fast-growing business.
- Coordinate closely with the account executives to support, research and prospect to secure a sufficient flow of qualified opportunities. Help us fill up the pipeline.
- Prospect, educate, and qualify leads via phone and email to create sales-ready opportunities
- Research accounts to understand need, enable effective follow up, and generate interest
- Become a credible resource and develop trusted relationships with prospects
- Collaborate with marketing team to support successful outbound campaigns
- Team closely with sales reps to research, nurture, and penetrate target accounts
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Track all prospecting and lead management activities in Salesforce.com and Google Suite. You’ll be able to prove your value and we’ll reward you for it.
- Proactively look for new opportunities to improve and optimize end-to-end lead management. This may require thinking outside of the box.
- Consistently achieve quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Quota/metrics based. There will be weekly/monthly activity metrics. There will be monthly and quarterly lead quotas
- College degree and minimum of 1 year experience in demand gen or cold call sales
- Competitive nature – should be eager to learn and win
- Direct experience as a front-line user in Salesforce.com a plus
- Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, and objection handling skills
- Solid communications skills – both verbal and written
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills
- Strong analytical thinker
- Outstanding attention to detail with superior time and project management skills
- Passion for testing, measuring and improving marketing campaign effectiveness
- Self-motivated, independent worker
- Loves meritocracies
- Must have the ability to quickly adapt to new processes or directions
- Has a sense of humor, please include one joke with cover letter.
- Candidates for this role must be located in Chicago.
ReviewTrackers is the award winning review monitoring and reputation management platform trusted by tens of thousands of business locations around the world. A SaaS company, which has experienced 500% YOY growth, these solutions solve a critical branding problem; allowing distributed business locations to easily manage reviews, monitor brand reputation, and understand customers in ways that make a positive impact on the bottom line.