Conductor is the undisputed leader of Web Presence Management, inspiring marketers to break their addiction to paid media and create great consumer experiences through digital marketing. The Conductor Searchlight platform transforms a brand’s web presence in ‘unpaid’ channels, like organic search, content and social, into a powerful acquisition method resulting in meaningful traffic & revenue increases. Our technology provides insight to where a brand’s content is discovered, how their competition is found and the playbook needed to win the ‘unpaid’ media war. Conductors’ customers include global brands like Citibank and FedEx, emerging leaders like Ancestry.com and LivingSocial, and leading agencies like iProspect & Razorfish.
Conductor is #38 on Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Private Companies list and named by both Fortune Magazine and Crain’s Best Places to Work In America. Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for generating and qualifying new business opportunities for our Enterprise Sales team. We are looking for entrepreneurial individuals to present our award winning software platform, Searchlight, to Senior Executives at prospective client companies. The position requires a passion to succeed and the desire to be part of a winning team. If you are a goal-oriented, enthusiastic individual looking to begin your career in technology sales, look no further. Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic and the desire to not only meet sales targets but to exceed them.
- Interact with prospective clients via telephone and email
- Research accounts, identify stakeholders, generate interest and develop accounts
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Update lead and prospect interaction in Salesforce
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas
- Provide feedback to ensure continuous data integrity
- 4-year College degree required
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Confident and compelling presentation style.
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- Sales training and Salesforce experience a plus
- You should be able to work daily in our office in New York City
At Conductor, we’re passionate about providing our customers with the best possible web presence solutions, technology, and support. It’s a responsibility that sits on the shoulders of each team member. But that doesn’t mean we don’t have fun doing it! Our open office atmosphere is always buzzing with activity. At Conductor, our company culture is rooted in collaboration and innovation. We thrive off feedback, take pride in speaking our minds, and are focused on building a successful company that makes a global impact. Founded in 2010, Conductor continues to grow rapidly. If you’re interested in working for a company that’s all about great people and great technology, we want to talk to you. We believe that great companies have incredible potential and opportunity to scale and grow in a significant way. We believe that great search agencies play a valuable role in the ecosystem. We believe that SEO people are important, relevant, and deserve powerful roles in their companies. We believe that by helping you, we are helping everyone find what they are looking for easier and faster, and this makes the Internet a better place. We believe that SEO is fundamentally a business process and should be on the minds and goals of all your employees. We believe we can help you get closer to this goal with a solution that unlocks incredible ways to scale, discover opportunities and measure your success.