We are looking for someone business savvy with a scientific background to join the team focused on increasing user adoption. You will help to establish Science Exchange as the platform for outsourcing scientific services.
Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration. You should also be a self-starter who is prepared to define, develop and execute a plan that consistently delivers on growth expectations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conference attendance and industry networking
- Strategic analysis and identification of leads
- Drive revenue by maintaining a robust opportunity pipeline
- Client peresentations and contract negotiations
- Strategic relationships with key accounts and customers
- BA/BS degree required
- 3+ years of scientifically related sales or business development experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent industry awareness and analytical skills
- Solid understanding of drug discovery and development
- Adaptability and flexibility to changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities
About Science Exchange
Science Exchange is a marketplace for scientific collaboration, where researchers can order experiments from the world's best labs. Our mission is to improve the quality and efficiency of scientific research by using market-based incentives to promote collaboration between scientists.