Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the database structure according to project requirements
- Implement features in Python (Django)
- Write clean, well-engineered, maintainable code that conforms with accepted standards and test web applications
- Communicate effectively with project managers, technical leads, and other internal team members
Who we are looking for
- Experience with Python, PHP or Ruby
- Experience with SQL databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Knowledge of JSON, REST, HTTP protocol, Web Services
- Familiar with HTML, CSS, AJAX, SASS/LESS
- Self-motivated, and able to multi-task
It would be a plus if you have also
- Development experience with Django
- A drive for self-improvement
- Able to take initiative, to be productive and efficient
- Experience with version control software (preferably Git)
Interns will receive a stipend for their work (to be agreed upon depending on experience). Documents for school credits can be provided if necessary.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and details. Seeking to fill the position as soon as possible.
About Sailo, Inc
Sailo is an online boat rental marketplace that connects people who want to rent boats to boat owners and licensed captains. Sailo’s seamless platform has made it possible for more renters to enjoy a hassle-free boating lifestyle by enabling them to book a boat in minutes. With a variety of price points and captains available, we make boating accessible and affordable for everyone, from first timers to yacht aficionado. The website went live earlier this year with new users signing up every day. We currently have a motivated core team of expert engineers that enable the company’s fast growth. As we expand, we are looking for a talented back end development engineering intern.