Sago Sago is looking for a full-time mobile app quality-assurance and information technology co-ordinator to join our team. This role encompasses two crucial responsibilities. The first is to work with the product teams to ensure new apps are thoroughly tested on a range of supported hardware and software. The coordinator will carry out testing themselves and work with our external QA firm before every major release. The second part of the role is taking care of the internal hardware, software and services used by the team. This includes everything from ordering and setting up new computers to running network cabling, monitoring backups and managing email accounts.
- Excellent eye for detail that allows you to spot errors quickly and reliably
- Previous experience in mobile app QA testing
- Expertise troubleshooting Apple hardware/software issues and office networking
- Experience managing services such as Google Apps and Dropbox
- Self starter and eager to master new technologies
- Extremely organized, you love working with bug tracking software and spreadsheets
- Happy, friendly disposition
Please send a cover letter and résumé. Find a creative way to show us how organized you are. Tell us about work you’ve done that you’re proud of, how you like to work, your hobbies, and what excites you about working at Sago Sago.
The job is full time, and based in Toronto. We offer competitive salaries and benefits and the occasional free cookie. Tell us about yourself. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Sago Sago
We are a team of designers and developers who are passionate about making amazing digital toys for children. Our mobile apps build on kids’ natural sense of wonder, creativity and curiosity. And the best part is that kids and parent love our products. They have been downloaded more than six million times and have an audience of more than 1 million monthly active users. Four of our twelve titles have been selects as Editor’s Choice picks by Apple.