Would you like to be able to answer marketers Holy Grail question? “Does what you are doing tie to revenue and help grow the top line?” If yes, then we should talk. We are challenging the traditional approach of what marketers do and how they do it. As more and more CMOs are being questioned about their effectiveness and ROI on activities, Quantifinds solutions are becoming paramount to the success of marketers. This is an opportunity for a motivated sales professional or someone you know to market our solutions at Quantifind to leading brand marketers, and generating new business in the West and Pacific Northwest region.
WHAT A GREAT CANDIDATE LOOKS LIKE:
- 5+ years solution sales experience, selling marketing technology platforms
- Looking for people that can bring a “Challenger” mentality to the table and apply it with our clients
- Consistent overachievement of quota
- Domain knowledge across marketing analytics, market research. Traditional media and social media background is a plus.
- Experience building a pipeline: qualifying and identifying leads
- Ability to communicate and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) or equivalent
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE:
- Exceed territory growth and revenue quota
- Own your territory revenue quota and contribute to bottoms-up sales planning of your regional revenue quota
- Articulate Quantifind’s value proposition to prospects
- Manage complex sales cycle, which often span multiple stakeholders
Quantifind's mission is to empower people to make better decisions that combine human intuition with the voice of intelligent data. Today we are an on-demand insights platform for brands. Our technology transforms your customers' un-aided feedback into business insights that tie directly to movement in your brand’s revenue.