We are looking for an outgoing, determined and talented Recruiter to join the Corporate recruiting team focusing on hiring needs for Accounting/Finance, Technology, Product, Administrative, Sales & other digital media related positions for various businesses with the IAC “Media + Other” segment. The ideal candidate will be aggressive in finding top talent, moves with urgency, and brings the skills and know-how to make an instant impact.
- Manage the hands-on recruitment process from sourcing and interviewing to offer negotiations, and on-boarding of new hires across multiple businesses and locations.
- Source applicants and identify passive job seekers using a full range of recruitment tactics and resources.
- Develop and maintain strong, effective working relationships with business management, providing prompt and efficient recruitment efforts, updates, and ensuring compliance with established procedures & legal requirements.
- Provide front-line support to managers in development of accurate job descriptions, qualifications, required skills & salary ranges.
- Manage IAC job postings on internal and external web sites.
- Maintain and present staffing status reports on a weekly basis.
- Assist in active outreach and initiative strategies to strengthen talent acquisition.
- Represent IAC at networking events and job fairs.
- Create ad hoc reports, as requested.
- 4+ years of progressive recruiting experience in a corporate setting, ideally in a digital media environment.
- Bachelor‘s degree required.
- Experience in full life-cycle recruiting at all levels and disciplines required.
- Technical recruiting experience required.
- Expertise in sourcing, networking, interviewing, and offer negotiations at all levels.
- Proven ability to produce quality pipeline of candidates.
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to produce results, and must exhibit flexibility under pressure.
- Must be pro-active, self-motivated, and able to work independently, as well as collaborate on a team.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills and the desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- Highly proficient in an Applicant Tracking System and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Expert with LinkedIn Recruiter and sourcing active and passive candidates.
IAC is a leading media and Internet company focused on the areas of search, applications, online dating, media and eCommerce. Ranked by Fortune magazine's annual standing of the world's most admired companies in the Internet Services & Retailing sector for many years, IAC's family of websites is one of the largest in the world, with over two billion monthly visits reaching users in more than 200 countries. The company is headquartered in the Chelsea neighborhood of New York City and has business operations and satellite offices around the world.