Customer success consultants work as part of our services team that manages Recorded Future customer accounts. Responsibilities range from product onboarding and training to developing and delivering solutions to customer specific intelligence requirements to acting as the “voice of the customer” to our development team.
Recorded Future already works with some the most ambitious organizations on the planet to solve challenging intelligence problems. Your days will be spent working closely with those customers to ensure they are productively using our web intelligence software to positively impact business operations.
You will be a problem-solving expert discussing new technology with top companies, and serving as the nexus between Recorded Future and our customers, you must be passionate about a great customer experience as well as building a great product.
- Manage accounts from the moment they become customers. You will be their champion and guide to using Recorded Future for threat intelligence.
- Onboard new users, understand each customer’s unique intelligence goals, and field technical product questions supporting analyst teams.
- Develop product configurations to fulfill intelligence requirements and help build customer workflows.
- Manage activities across multiple accounts including account reviews, onsite product configuration/training, and renewal process.
- Drive user adoption of product. This requires a lot of organization, planning, and determination.
- Communicate customer use case requirements and product successes/failures across the organization.
- Address critical analytical, technical, and operational issues
- Help to document, maintain, and share product best practices and technical knowledge of Recorded Future.
About Recorded Future
We arm you with real-time threat intelligence so you can proactively defend your organization against cyber attacks. With billions of indexed facts, and more added every day, our patented Web Intelligence Engine continuously analyzes the entire Web to give you unmatched insight into emerging threats. Recorded Future helps protect four of the top five companies in the world.