Do you want to help over 40 million people find jobs? Come build websites and web applications with us at Jobcase! Our engineering team works proactively to help people find jobs by solving the challenges associated with our rapidly growing, high-volume consumer-facing web properties.
In this role, you will have ownership of critical functionality related to the Jobcase platform. You’ll be responsible for implementing (and helping to design) UX that achieves both our consumer and advertising objectives. This is an ideal position for someone who thrives in an iterative environment and enjoys developing technology that has positive impact at a very large scale.
Our ideal candidate
- has a deep knowledge of core web technologies
- is experienced with server-side frameworks like Rails and Django
- possesses the ability to work as part of a large, fast-moving team
- can build A/B test driven UX
- believes that a good UX which satisfies consumer and advertising requirements is possible
- likes to scope, design, and implement new functionality
- has a strong sense of craftsmanship
- strives to satisfy their own intellectual curiosity
Jobcase is the only social media site dedicated to empowering America’s workforce. Jobcase provides a platform for all things job-related - especially access to the knowledge, experience and connections of 40 million other Jobcasers. Jobcase is emerging as one of Boston’s fastest growing Tech companies, as well as one of its best places to work!