Qubit has a brand new, game-changing product that makes sense of a crowded Digital Analytics, Automation and Personalisation space. We need a Sales Development Manager to assist the Operational and Strategic aspects of our Sales efforts in the New York office. This is a role for a graduate with a few years’ experience looking to build a career in Sales Operations.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Managing and optimising the pre-sales process while working closely with a team of star Business Developers
- Initiating customer onboarding process and preparing signed clients for handover to the client management team
- Creating and managing contracts and sales proposals
- Supporting the Request for Proposal process, providing assistance and helping to identify strategies
- Developing Sales presentations that can be individually tailored to different sectors and countries.
- Helping to prepare and coordinate Product demonstrations with a growing Sales team across multiple markets.
- Identifying best practice, producing and maintaining templates for all pre-sales activities to optimise efficiencies
- Managing the Account prioritisation with Research, Inside Sales and Direct Sales teams.
- Managing SalesForce and optimisation of lead and account distribution processes.
- Identifying Sales Intelligence tools for more effective account prioritisation and lead generation
What We’re Looking For
- A graduate with any degree discipline and 2 – 4 years experience in either Sales, Inside Sales or Sales Operations.
- Strong understanding of e-commerce businesses, and an enthusiasm for the technology industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you will be coordinating a Sales team that is expanding internationally.
- Fluent in English, additional languages beneficial but not required.
- Experience using SalesForce CRM system will be extremely beneficial, if you’re a SalesForce Administrator that’s even better.
- A strategic mindset with an ability to identify quick wins, make calls on the best approach to take in different situations, and an understanding of Sales processes.
- You will be very organised and able to change your plans flexibly.
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to solve complex problems in this exciting new era of big data, here’s what we offer:
- Realistic performance related bonuses
- Generous equity options mean you’ll own a piece of the pie
- Excellent health and dental insurance packages
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world
- Fridge fully stocked with healthy snacks and the ultimate espresso machine for your java fix
- A competitive office where we play foosball, football, scrabble, go-karting… you name it, we’ll play it
- Thank Qubit it’s Friday – we have lots of creative ways to let off steam at the end of the week
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Founded in 2010 by a team from Google's London and New York offices, Qubit works with some of the biggest names in Online. Our engineers have built a brand new platform that combines a host of technologies – analytics, automation, personalisation and behavioural analytics – into a simple, easy-to-use product.