At Cogo Labs, we build startup companies from scratch. We’re not venture capitalists–we’re a collaborative team of engineers, analysts, and entrepreneurs who use innovative tools, big data, and intellectual curiosity to turn our own ideas into successful online businesses, fast.
As a Cogo Labs Quantitative Data Analyst, you’ll run and grow new business lines within our incubator. You’ll design and implement marketing programs, analyze performance metrics, and use the insights you gain to drive growth in user engagement and revenue. Your expertise, ideas, and hard work will have a direct and immediate impact on the success of your project.
What to expect from Cogo:
· Independence and autonomy: You worked hard to learn what you know; we’re not about to stand over your shoulder and watch you work.
· Flexibility and novelty: Your role will define itself over time, as you learn which problems you’re uniquely capable of solving.
· Unmatched opportunity: We believe in letting people grow as quickly as they can. Today’s new-grad hires are tomorrow’s leaders.
· A fun, supportive culture: Happy employees are the most successful. We take care of our own, and not just because it’s good business.
What we expect from you:
· A bachelor’s in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, or Marketing;
· The flexibility & self-motivation to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture;
· Proficiency with at least one programming language (Python, Ruby & Go are big around here);
· Working knowledge of Postgres or another SQL variant;
· The ability to make a strong case when presenting findings & recommendations, while remaining receptive to feedback;
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team;
· Passions and interests outside of work – you aren’t just your resume;
· Bonus points for previous experience with online marketing analytics.
About Cogo Labs
We're building cutting-edge tools and harnessing the power of big data in order to create a sustainable, repeatable process for building successful web companies.