Polaris specializes in consulting and technology solutions for pharmaceutical companies. We are at the forefront of the industry in terms of delivering technology through innovation fueled by our entrepreneurial culture.
Polaris employs over 200 people worldwide, and has been in business for more than 14 years. We are a truly global firm, speaking more than 25 languages. We are headquartered in New York City, with additional offices in Amsterdam, Boston, and San Francisco.
Learn more about our company and culture: http://polarismanagement.com/culture/
Polaris is looking for an entry level QA Analyst who will be working with multiple groups and Offshore partners, testing systems ensuring all the scenarios are validated as per the business needs. The position requires training out of our New York office on Wall St. After initial training, the position will be placed out of our New Jersey office.
- 0 to 2 years+ of software testing experience in different domains
- Working with off-shore development and testing teams
- Ability to learn new applications quickly
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Analytic thinking and testing approach
- A sharp eye for small details
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Authoring Test Case and Test Plan
- Adhering QA Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) throughout the project life cycle
- Execute test suites and analyze test results
- Good understanding of the Software Testing Life Cycle fundamentals
- Can prepare/execute complex and out-of-box scenarios
- Define test details, execute using Manual testing and where applicable implement automation
- Experience in cross browser testing
- Experience with bug tracking tools like BugZilla (Working knowledge of Team Foundation Server is an added advantage)
- Identifying project risks and escalate to project team as needed
- Experience working with Offshore teams (teams in different time zones) is preferable
Additional Experience Preferred:
- Knowledge and/or Experience with automation tools like selenium
- Working knowledge of Team Foundations Server
- Experience in SQL server 2007 and SQL queries
- Experience in Pharma industry is an added advantage
Physical and Location Requirements:
- Ability to work in the office on a regular basis (core Polaris office hours are 9 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday in the New Jersey Office)
- Ability to train and work out of the Wall St, New York office for first few months.
- Upon hire, candidate must be able to successfully pass background and drug test
Please submit application here: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=10512251