About this Position:
OrderGroove is looking for an extraordinarily talented, passionate and naturally curious individual to join
our Engineering Team. Our QA Engineers are problem solvers who get excited about pushing the
boundaries of what we can achieve, love learning and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
We are quickly changing the way people shop online and how online retailers develop customer loyalty,
and we’re looking for QA Engineers who can help us achieve this goal. In addition to ensuring we deliver high quality products,
this person will also be working to support our ever-growing client roster of some of the
largest retailers like CVS.com, J&J and L’Oreal.
- You will be the goto person to assure quality for OrderGroove’s E-commerce subscription platform
- You will be involved with both automation and manual testing so cross-browser testing, coding, play ping-pong, write some tests, grab a drink, and collaborate with an awesome group of highly passionate engineers
– 1+ years of manual testing in web environments
– SQL knowledge to be able to write and run DB queries against our DB
– Bachelors, or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field preferred
– Problem solver who is a team player but can also work independently when needed
– Self-driven, passionate about quality improvement and automation by leveraging the best of breed technology
– 1+ years of test automation experience
– Working knowledge of automation tools like Behave, Phantomjs, karma or Selenium.
– Previous eCommerce experience
– Start-up and SaaS experience strongly preferred
OrderGroove first introduced its innovative, enterprise-class subscription commerce platform in 2010 and continues to set the standard for omni-channel subscription commerce solutions. Today, we power more than 75 brands across dozens of verticals.