Booker is transforming the way local services are managed by businesses and discovered by consumers. Booker replaces everything from manual methods to disconnected software, and unifies the essential components of running a service business into a single web-based platform, accessible from any device. Booker also enables service business to sell their services online, through their website and a network of partner sites and apps, creating a seamless online booking experience for consumers. Booker processes over 3M appointments each month across 9000+ clients in 75 countries. Headquartered in New York City, Booker’s customers include Fortune 500 companies as well as thousands of local service businesses.
Booker Software is looking for talented, hardworking individuals with great energy, leadership, and initiative to drive awareness for the fastest growing application, the Service Cloud.
As the QA Analyst, you will be part of the QA team working on the Booker SaaS platform. Tasks will include reviewing requirements, writing test cases, defining test strategies and helping to ensure the quality of our releases.
What you bring to the table:
- Ensure test coverage based on business requirements.
- Understand QA test planning and test case design, development and implementation.
- Possess some understanding web technologies and browser and/or mobile application testing.
- Work closely with other departments including Product Management, Customer Experience, and Development to ensure that all phases of the software development life cycle are met and raise the quality standards.
- Able to follow processes to maximize efficiency.
- Must be hands on and an excellent troubleshooter.
- Identify, research, report, track and verify software defects proactively and comprehensively.
- BS or BA or equivalent work experience (degree optional if you bring the goods!!)
- Qualified candidates will have at around 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Able to write test cases as well as maintain and execute them.
- Experience creating test scenarios based on requirements and specifications.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience with QA automation tools such as Selenium is a plus.
- Experience with deploying new builds is a plus.
- Some experience with development and testing in an agile software process.
Booker is an all-in-one local service commerce platform.We help business owners grow their customer base, book appointments, process payments, manage employees, and build long-term client relationships.We enable our clients to get a complete view of their entire business in one place.