Would you like to be part of a revolution in health care? Then check out this career opportunity at Spreemo, a fast growing digital health company reshaping the way we evaluate and select our doctors. With Spreemo, patients can finally get the answers to whether a doctor has the experience and skill to properly diagnose and treat them. Today, we’re doing this in radiology; tomorrow, we’re taking on the greater healthcare ecosystem.
We’re looking for passionate people to join our team who share our vision of a smarter, technology-driven healthcare system. As a Provider Partnerships Associate, you will be tasked with identifying and spreading our vision to medical doctors across the nation.
About the Position
- Learn the challenges of the state of today’s healthcare system.
- Develop a deep understanding of patient care as well as the radiology landscape on a state-by-state basis in order to identify potential medical provider partners.
- Gain an understanding of medical contracts and government regulations.
- You will be the point person to handle requests to coordinate short-term partnerships with radiology centers in an effort to build long-term relationships. Requests fluctuate from day-to-day and are often time sensitive. Healthcare is moving fast and so are we!
- Your activities will be primarily conducted over the phone and email. Be prepared to pick up the phone and find the person you need.
What We Offer
- A competitive salary.
- Tremendous opportunity for growth.
- Flexible vacation, sick day and PTO policies.
- Full health benefits.
- Fun, fast-paced and challenging work environment.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA/BS Degree
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple opportunities as once
- You aren’t afraid to negotiate and close deals
- You welcome a fast-moving, ever-changing landscape where your priorities may change as our needs change
- A genuine and positive phone manner is a plus
- Exhibit a willingness to learn and adopt new strategies
- Possess effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency and a passion for getting results and helping others
SummarSpreemo's mission is to fix healthcare, one medical specialty at a time, by understanding how to differentiate doctors based on objective quality metrics that enable us to find the very best doctor for a particular injury or illness. Today we're focused on radiology by providing employers and their injured employees with access to the highest quality imaging facilities ensuring that each patient receives the right diagnosis and the best chance for recovery of your startup