As a leading provider of online marketing solutions, Propel offers a variety of products and solutions that help its customers engage with the people that matter most to them. This role is responsible for leveraging the data from all of Propel’s products and the marketplace overall to package insights, actions and intelligence that help Propel and its customers make smart business decisions. This person will be passionate about data and have a firm handle on how to access and manipulate various online marketing metrics, in particular Google Analytics. The role requires someone who is versatile enough to work across channels, e.g. web, email, social and in collaboration with internal teams. Primary responsibilities include leading the web analytics function to deliver actionable insights and recommendations to Propel customers.
- Educate and empower stakeholders to leverage Analytics as a tool for recognizing sales and service opportunities
- Configure and use web analytics data to recognize patterns and trends & make client facing recommendations therefrom with a view to increasing traffic, conversions and ultimately revenue
- Create scalable, innovative approaches to extracting, managing, and analyzing customer data
- Collaborate with various internal teams to create and generate reports
- Implement and evaluate A/B testing
- Responsible for reporting on digital campaigns that include Display, Online Video, Paid Search, Mobile, Email and Social Media marketing
- Provide regular reports about performance, trends, and opportunities within client’s website
This position involves preparing client facing reports on a daily basis & requires the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1+ years working extensively with Google Analytics or Omniture/SiteCatalyst
- 1-3 years direct experience with Digital Marketing (SEO, SEM, Display, Social, etc) campaigns
- Strong marketplace awareness of sources for continued education on trends regarding measuring online marketing and defining online marketing success
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and dashboard creation
- Exceptional work organization skills
- Ability to proactively overcome obstacles with minimal supervision
Our company culture is that of a true start up; we work hard, reward well, encourage new ideas and provide opportunities for growth. Send us your resume!
About Propel Marketing
Propel Marketing is a dynamic and fast-paced workplace in an industry that is constantly evolving. We are seeking a Manager of Lead Generation, a self-starter who will work to create and manage B2B marketing campaigns targeted to prospective and current clients that educate, engage and convert.