Are you a digital citizen with expertise in online marketing? Do you consider yourself analytical, a marketing automation whiz and can you manage large quantities of inbound leads? We need you to use these skills in managing promotions from conception through implementation. You’ll work with teams across the company to drive the appropriate marketing mix and support campaign creative and promotions.
About the opportunity:
- Generate leads for Propel Marketing and its partners via online and offline direct integrated marketing campaigns including email, online, print, SEM/landing retargeting, social, direct mail and other campaign types to meet pipeline, ROI, and revenue objectives.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly campaign reporting including budget/ROI, leads, conversions, social media, email and landing page analytics.
- Create and deploy new programs with supporting assets including landing pages, emails, and direct mail pieces.
- Act as a liaison between marketing and internal product experts and external vendors to facilitate online campaigns.
- Manage email marketing channel, working with the team to ensure email marketing meets best practices.
- Be the internal expert for Eloqua, making recommendations on best practices and defining system requirements to build, test, track, modify and continuously improve upon campaign results.
- Assist the team as needed to complete marketing assignments on time and within budget.
- Understand the importance of list segmentations and corresponding messages to drive new business and nurture existing accounts.
Top candidates can demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required
- More than 3 years of B2B marketing experience with lead generation and working knowledge of both online and offline marketing channels
- Proficiency in Eloqua, Salesforce/CRM and database management
- Data-driven, analytical and focused on results
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Strong organizational skills to timely complete projects
Why Work For Propel?
As a digital marketing services firm, we are always improving our products and services in this constantly changing industry. We have a great team full of talented and motivated people who love being on the forefront of this change. We work hard, reward well, encourage new ideas and provide opportunities for growth. We also offer competitive pay, benefits and a fun and exciting corporate culture. We are located near the T, have plenty of free parking and a lot of other perks too! Equal Opportunity Employer
About Propel Marketing
Propel Marketing is a dynamic and fast-paced workplace in an industry that is constantly evolving. We are seeking a Manager of Lead Generation, a self-starter who will work to create and manage B2B marketing campaigns targeted to prospective and current clients that educate, engage and convert.