We are looking for a smart, detail-oriented, technology-savvy and creative individual. This is an ideal position for an ambitious recent college graduate to gather experience and grow with our rapidly scaling organization. You will be a member of our professional services team, working to support biopharma customers running clinical trials. This is a great opportunity to build knowledge in an area that is essential to the health of society and critical to biopharma companies, while working with smart, motivated, efficient, and committed people. We are looking for someone with strong fundamentals and an interest in science and clinical trials—we will teach you the specifics of the role.
- Serve as a member of a number of client project teams
- Help configure our TrialNetworks technology platform to meet customer needs
- Support our customers with the use of our technology
- Create reports, manipulate data
- Assist in project management
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to rapidly absorb information
- Great with technology and excel/spreadsheets
- Precise and organized
- Great written and verbal communication
- Enjoy working with clients and providing great service
- Interest in clinical research, medicine, and healthcare
About DrugDev, Inc.
The most important medical research should be backed by the best technology: innovation that reduces costs, speeds timelines, and delivers new treatments sooner. DrugDev is transforming the clinical trial landscape with modern SaaS solutions that enable companies to “do more trials” through industry-wide collaboration, standardization and a beautiful technology experience.