We’re looking for an energetic, outgoing and detail oriented individual with a passion for improving how information is communicated in clinical trials. Acting as an extension of our client’s clinical trial operations group, you will use our novel technology platform to create and manage communication to clinical trial sites, motivating study team members to recruit and retain trial participants. This is a full time position based in our Newton office. Very occasional global travel is required.
The individual hired will perform the following types of activities:
- Collaborate with clients and use our technology to develop online training materials, quizzes, leaderboards, checklists and other content and tools that facilitate expedient trials
- Collaborate with our software develop team to produce custom applications like patient trackers
- Assist or lead in managing each trial’s directory of sites and members
- Understands medical terminology and is adept at reading a protocol
- Coordinate and manage online meetings and discussions
- Collect and analyze metrics around email activity and website page views
- Be an evangelist and educator for our technology with sponsors, CROs and sites
The ideal candidate:
- Has 4-6 years experience in clinical trials as a research coordinator, a CRA, or best of all both
- Has excellent project management skills and is persistent in following up with people to keep projects on schedule
- Is gregarious and enjoys engaging with people; not shy about picking up the phone and calling people
- Is excited about inventing and trying new approaches
About DrugDev, Inc.
The most important medical research should be backed by the best technology: innovation that reduces costs, speeds timelines, and delivers new treatments sooner. DrugDev is transforming the clinical trial landscape with modern SaaS solutions that enable companies to “do more trials” through industry-wide collaboration, standardization and a beautiful technology experience.