What do we look for?
- 4-5 years relevant experience, with at least 2 years managing projects in Amazon Web Services a huge plus
- You are capable of partnering directly with clients and leading cloud migration programs that affect thousands of users in an organization. Ensuring projects are completed on time and on budget is essential.
- You are fun, organized, and an excellent communicator. You are comfortable and confident with engaging senior management to steer complex programs and can act as a key part of the sales process when needed.
- Highly motivated and proactive, with proven leadership skills and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.You are keen to grow your technical and consulting skills in a rapidly expanding company
- You have a stellar educational background and have a bachelor’s degree inBusiness, Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Sciences or an equivalent subject.
We’re standing on the shoulders of giants at Cloudreach and have top-tier partner status for Amazon Web Services, Google and also gold partner status with Salesforce.com. The spread of our offices reflects this status: we started out in London but now operate in Paris, Munich, Amsterdam, New York, Vancouver and Edinburgh too. Join us on our journey to design and build the most forward – thinking cloud solutions as we continue to roll-out globally. Our Project Managementteamisthe best at what they do. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
Not if. When will you join the best Project Management team in the industry?
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, big screen monitor, smartphone
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture where we keep our feet on the ground and our heads in the Clouds – this year’s project is building a Quadcopter on our 3D printer.
- 23 days holiday plus your birthday off. One extra day, up to 27, for every year of cloudy service.
- Great career development opportunities
- Centrally-located offices
- Good food and team ‘cloudy’ lunches, taking over a restaurant every Friday
- Share Options
- Working with a collaborative, social team and leveling-up your skills faster than you will anywhere else
Cloudreach are a pioneering cloud computing startup, working in close partnership with Amazon, Google and Salesforce. We're at the forefront of computing technology, working with our customers to use the cloud for such things as processing DNA sequences, connecting their employees together, and building bespoke mobile and web applications for a number of clients in a variety of sectors. As a consultancy, our work is very varied, working with a broad range of leading programming languages, frameworks, and operating systems. We believe in making cloud computing happen for our customers — staying ahead of the technology curve. We value the individuality of our team members, being easy to work with, and helping everyone grow to reach their full potential.