What do we look for?
- Willingness to get involved in a variety of strategic programmes of work
- Ability to effectively manage own workload and support the Global Resourcing Function Lead
- Excellent multi tasking skills
- Excellent communication skills with ability to liaise across a variety of business units
- Good team-player with ability to provide support to a variety of project and business programmes of work
- Prior administrative experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including raising questions where appropriate
- Up to 2-3 years of relevant experience or potentially a recent graduate
- A sparky, organised, can-do attitude
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, big screen monitor, personal Google Apps domain and groovy smartphone
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture where we keep our feet on the ground and our heads in the Clouds
- 25 days holiday and your birthday off
- World-class training and career development opportunities through our Cloudy University
- Attractive and centrally-located office in all the cities Cloudreach has a presence
- Good food and team ‘cloudy’ lunches, taking over a local restaurant every Friday
- Annual spot bonus of 10% base salary based on performance
- Working with a collaborative, social team and levelling-up your skills faster than you will anywhere else
Cloudreach are a pioneering cloud computing startup, working in close partnership with Amazon, Google and Salesforce. We're at the forefront of computing technology, working with our customers to use the cloud for such things as processing DNA sequences, connecting their employees together, and building bespoke mobile and web applications for a number of clients in a variety of sectors. As a consultancy, our work is very varied, working with a broad range of leading programming languages, frameworks, and operating systems. We believe in making cloud computing happen for our customers — staying ahead of the technology curve. We value the individuality of our team members, being easy to work with, and helping everyone grow to reach their full potential.