As Peloton’s Programming Coordinator, you will be responsible for enhancing our user experience by optimizing the quality and presentation of our core content. The ideal individual for the position is tech-savvy, creative, efficient, and possesses a passion for boutique fitness and content creation.
On a typical day, you will:
- Assist with the design and execution of Peloton’s programming at our flagship cycling studio in Chelsea
- Categorize and curate Peloton’s on-demand library of fitness content
- Collaborate closely with Peloton’s Production, Marketing and Product teams to optimize the user experience for riders at the studio and at home.
The ideal candidate has:
- Deep interests in content curation, categorization, and new and exciting applications of technology
- A degree from a leading university or college
- 0-2 years work experience
About Peloton Cycle
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.