We’re looking for an experienced programmer interested in working on at least two of the following:
- A growing number of backend Clojure services.
- A smaller number of Rails apps that mediate between the two.
Experience with service-oriented architectures (their design, implementation, and tuning) is a plus. This is an agile shop, so we expect people to be dedicated to both keeping the code clean and deploying new features frequently.
GetSet is a great place to be a programmer:
- We offer a competitive salary, equity in the company, and a full benefits package.
- We contribute to the open source community and mentoring programs like Startup Weekend. We share our knowledge with the technology, business, and education communities.
- We sponsor employee education from the usual, like conference and workshop attendance, to the fanatical, like woodworking classes so we can build our own office furniture.
- We invest in each employee’s work environment and productivity, from ergonomic Aeron chairs to down-home Amish-style rockers and desks we made by hand.
- We invest in our culture through social events, annual offsite retreats, and flexible schedules.
GetSet is a rapidly growing edtech startup with funding and paying customers. Our software’s users are students, and our customers are colleges and career schools. GetSet is an innovative product in a competitive market. We offer interesting programming challenges that improve peoples’ lives.
Learn more about our product, values, and team at http://about.getset.com.
About GetSet Learning
GetSet is a social productivity platform that uses psychology-based techniques to keep college students on track for graduation. GetSet is a great place to be a programmer. We are active in the open source and Chicago technology communities, and we take pride in the craftsmanship of our software.