Crimson Hexagon is an international social media analytics software company. As an innovator in the emerging space, Crimson provides industry-leading social media listening and analysis software services to global brands, agencies, organizations and their partners. With a deep understanding of unstructured text analytics, we go beyond the basic metrics and provide expert insights for everyday use. Using Twitter, Facebook and other social media feeds, the company’s platform delivers business intelligence and more to provide our customers with actionable insights to plan strategically for success.
We are looking for a smart and enthusiastic Product Analyst to join our London-based UK Client Srvices team. The ideal candidate will be an excellent problem-solver with proven analytic skills. Just as importantly, we’re looking for someone with a passion for helping our customers succeed. The role works collaboratively with the Client Services team and relevant stakeholders to drive excellence and efficiency for our clients.
- Become a power user of the Company’s platform and products and conduct complex analysis
- Provide technical and consultative support to our client base on a daily basis
- Train business clients in their use of the platform leading coaching sessions and presentations
- Contribute ideas for product enhancements and infrastructure improvements
- Work with our engineers to troubleshoot technical issues
- Support the team in developing client training materials
- BA/BS General Studies, Liberal Arts or Business related disciplines
- Primary English language required; secondary languages a plus
- 1-3 years of experience
- Strong interest in software technology and social media
- Demonstrable critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to non-technical audiences
- Ability to learn new analytics tools, software platforms and industries quickly
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter attitude
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work non-traditioanl hours, specifically early morning (6am) or late evening shifts
About Crimson Hexagon
We’ve spent years finding the best ways to uncover the answers hidden in social data, and now we help some of the smartest organizations understand what matters.