As the Product Marketing Manager, you will join a team responsible for go-to-market strategy, If you are passionate about email, digital marketing and technology and bringing innovative new products to the market, this role is for you. The role will report into the product marketing team.
Responsibilities of the Product Marketing Manager
- Sales Enablement
- Create and maintain sales enablement materials including two-pagers, decks, and vertical specific materials.
- Create materials specific to internal teams and stakeholders
- Product Launches
- Work with Product Marketing Director to plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Support the launch of new products and releases, including creation of new collateral
- Partner with the demand generation team on media buys and execution for new product launches
- Competitive Intelligence
- Maintain ongoing competitive knowledge base; establish expertise on competitive products and positioning and ensure it stays up to date
Basic Qualifications Needed:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in B2B Marketing
- 1+ years experience in product marketing
- Proven experience producing quality work in fast-paced, deadline- and sales-driven environment
- Startup experience preferred
- Strong written communication skills
- Knowledge of email marketing or marketing to marketers a plus
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation technologies
About Movable Ink
Movable Ink develops and applies new technologies to make e-mail marketing more dynamic, more creative and more rewarding for consumers. We're one of the fastest growing start-ups in NYC and we're setting our sights even higher. We're looking for passionate, dedicated individuals, and mostly the curious to help take Movable Ink to the next level. As an innovation driven company – we like to move fast, disrupt the status quo, work with cool technology to do big things and generally set the world on fire.