OpinionLab is a SaaS solution that helps the world’s biggest brands deliver a high quality and consistent customer experience through real-time, actionable Voice of the Customer feedback. After a record setting 2014, OpinionLab is poised for continued, aggressive growth as a major player in the customer experience space.
To drive that growth, OpinionLab is adding new marketing talent to its team. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing in our Chicago office, the Product Marketing Manager will play key role in the success of the organization.
- The Product Marketing Manager will play a critical, hands-on role in the development, and execution, of the marketing strategy in support of the overall company strategy, specifically the effective product marketing of OpinionLab’s solutions.
- The Product Marketing Manager will be accountable for understanding the critical business issues of OpinionLab’s target market and defining the differentiated market value of OpinionLab as a solution to those issues.
- The Product Marketing Manager will also partner closely with the product management and sales organizations to enable those teams to more effectively develop a solution roadmap to best serve the future needs of the market.
- The Product Marketing Manager will be a strategic thinker, a hands-on practitioner, and a content engine, able to effectively manage projects and drive to execution.
This position is an ideal role for a naturally curious, goal driven marketer with a strong desire to mature in their craft, learn new things and aggressively grow their career.
- Create customer needs based narratives and differentiated value propositions to support the new customer acquisition, upsell and retention goals of the organization.
- Become an expert in OpinionLab’s solution, how it works, how it solves customer problems.
- Develop and curate content to support visibility, lead generation and content marketing campaigns.
- Actively integrate value proposition and competitive differentiation into all market facing touch points.
- Lead research projects to support product portfolio planning and execution.
- Aggressively and collaboratively partner with sales, customer engagement and product management teams to ensure future market needs are reflected in the product roadmap.
- Articulate, champion, and advance OpinionLab’s unique market differentiation.
- Be a complete business partner to all other functions within the company.
- 5+ years of B2B technology product marketing experience.
- Experience marketing to Retail, Financial Services or Healthcare industries desirable.
- Experience in SaaS environments, is preferred.
- Account management or sales experience is a plus.
- A track record of successfully managing projects to achieve results a must.
- A clear understanding of value proposition development, competitive positioning and targeted messaging.
- Proven success product marketing through repeatable and scalable tools, platforms and processes.
- Hands-on experience creating content to support product marketing goals and delivering to market through a variety of touch points (e.g., web, collateral).
- Experience integrating product marketing content into trade show and events.
- Proven experience with product marketing, and ability to amplify, articulate, and message core value propositions.
- Understands and effectively operates within the environment of a high-growth technology company.
- Exceptional copywriting and editing skills.
- Excellent communicator to both internal and external parties. Ability to comfortably communicate at the senior executive level.
- Team oriented and collaborative to the core.
- Commensurate with experience.
- Benefits include medical, dental, life and disability insurances, paid holidays, vacation and sick days, 401K with employer match, FSA plan
To apply for this job, please send a cover letter detailing your abilities and your most recent resume to email@example.com, or fill out our resume submission form by following the link to the left. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
OpinionLab provides omnichannel Voice of Customer feedback solutions to help organizations collect, understand, and leverage customer data.