Interlude is creating a new way for viewers to engage with video. We’re looking for someone who knows how to plan great mobile experiences that consumers love. Someone that can lead collaboration of designers and developers towards delivering engaging experiences, and knows how to continue to iterate & improve those towards friendly, functional and polished apps.
- Communicating requirements and writing functional specs of consumer facing products to the R&D team
- Defining and designing the UX of these products in collaboration with designers and other stakeholders
- Analyzing product performance in the market and iterating to improve it
- Coordinating the work of developers, designers, content creators and other product managers towards releases of product versions
- Communicating technical implications on the business side to relevant stakeholders
Skills & Requirements:
- Proven experience as a product manager, preferably of successful consumer mobile apps or games
- Experience and and know-how UX design
- Working with design and tech teams to lead and direct product execution
- Experience with agile development processes
- Bonus points for experience with: video and creative, games, international companies
Interlude is a media and technology company at the forefront of immersive video entertainment. Combining deep creative expertise with our responsive video technology, our videos allow viewers to step into the narrative and impact its course in real time, introducing an element of magic to storytelling and creating a personalized experience that is different each time. We believe video can be much more than a passive experience, and that the future of entertainment is interactive. We partner with the biggest names in the music and entertainment space, and work with top brands and media organizations to create and distribute immersive video content on mobile and web.