At EventMobi we develop technology to help events & conferences create and deliver the ultimate event experience through mobile apps, web and desktop based products. Clients like Motorola, Nestle, and Intel have used EventMobi to enhance the attendee experience at their events. We are growing our talented team, and are looking for a Product Manager work within our cross-functional product teams (Product Manager, Designer + 2-5 developers) to push out the best event technology software possible.
- Customer Understanding (interviews, surveys, research, you know what our customers want)
- Product Analysis (ideation, analytics, goals, A/B testing, conversion rates, you know where the strong / weak points of our product is)
- Project Management (Gather requirements, write specifications, plan agile sprints)
- User Experience (be able to direct ideation into implementation with help from our design team)
- Release Management (documentation, testing, localization)
- You are either a designer, developer or previously a founder.
- You’ve launched / helped roll out at least one large scale software project (link please!)
- Are data driven and can make decisions based on experiments and data from multiple sources
- Understand Lean Startup principles, read Rands in Repose, 37Signals books, Steven Blank or other similar material
What you’ll get at EventMobi:
- Competitive salary back with a great benefits package
- All expenses paid company & team retreats in exotic locations (Previously Iceland, Costa Rica)
- A small, extremely smart & open-minded team that is passionate about cutting edge mobile and web technologies
- A completely transparent, open, and collaborative environment
- Large training budget to attend a conference of their choice, with travel, all paid for
- Free breakfast every morning, subsidized lunch program 3x a week.
- Your choice of workstation (MacBook Air? Thunderbolt display? you name it)
- The ability to try new things, fail and learn, and be as creative you can be. We do not understand limits!
EventMobi makes it easy for planners to create custom registration and event apps for meetings, conferences and events. Fully integrated in the event app, attendees can send messages to each other, create their own schedules, vote on live polls, download presentation slides & more!