Comlinkdata – one of the fastest growing big-data companies in Boston – is seeking a collaborative and inquisitive Product Manager devoted to creating and providing the best user experience for our clients. Our Platform as a Service (PaaS) based product portfolio accumulates millions of data points surrounding consumer-switching behavior in the telecommunications industry. This ground breaking process, and the information it creates, empowers our clients to make strategic decisions based on our powerful data analytics.
The Product Manager will partner with the Product Development team by representing the voice of our clients and working closely with cross-functional teams to enhance these leading-edge products. As we continue to grow, you will have the ability to not only help shape our product team, but help shape the future of our disruptive products as well.
- Own several products in terms of product knowledge, product prioritization, and bug tracking
- Lead agile development processes
- Manage product development and maintenance through collaboration with engineers and designers
- Represent the voice of the client in terms of the user experience of our products and what features our clients will benefit from most
- Perform user, market and competitive research to determine product direction
- Participate in client meetings and calls to understand how the product can better meet their needs
- Conduct customer interviews and analyze customer usage data
- Spend time doubling as quality assurance to ensure products meet our high level of standard
- Manage issues and project tracking software (JIRA)
- 4-8 years Web-based product management, ideally in a B2B industry with focus on data visualization
- Demonstrate a high attention to detail with a focus on product quality
- Gather and consolidate requirements from various sources and create detailed functional specifications
- Agile software development background
- Ability to motivate and influence cross functional toward goals
- Be technologically curious – naturally inquisitive
- Possess strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Design/UI/UX experience with a keen eye for an appealing and intuitive interface
Comlinkdata is the leading provider of real-time market data and analysis for the telecommunications industry. Using proprietary data methodologies, Comlinkdata can observe the behaviors of telecom consumers in real-time, to empower our clients – including leading telecommunication service providers and financial services firms – to make better operational and strategic decisions. Based in Boston with development offices in Montreal, the Comlinkdata team is comprised of data architects and scientists, product designers and telecom industry thought leaders.