Artivest is seeking a Product Engineer to join its engineering team. As a member of Artivest’s engineering team, the Product Engineer will be joining a small group of developers and designers that work with leading financial sector clients to help them solve their most challenging problems.
You will apply your engineering skills to design, build and deploy custom tools, visualizations, and platforms. Our recent work has included visualizing user analytics to surface new insights and designing state-of-the-art management tools.
Who You Are
- A diligent developer with a strong sense of craftsmanship and an eye for fine details
- Passionate about building products that redefine user experiences
- A believer in providing users with the best possible experience
- Someone who is able to balance high polish and getting things done
- Interested in the high level business goals and how your work fits in to those goals
- A curious learner who wants to stay out front in the front end development world
What You’ve Done
- 2+ years of Web development experience in a team environment
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline required
- Git or Mercurial
- Working with JSON REST services
- HTML 5, CSS3
- Task runners and build systems like Gulp or Grunt
- Comfortable with command line
- Python with Django framework a plus
- Sass/Less a plus
- Visualization tools: d3.js, SVG, Canvas a plus
- Node.js a plus
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to the design, development, and optimization of Artivest’s web properties and applications
- Make recommendations for refining existing services and creating new ones
- Identify and evaluate appropriate front-end technologies suitable for the delivery of new products and services
- Follow processes and standards for project development and quality assurance, to ensure that projects are completed in a timely and acceptable manner
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of standards, emerging technologies, industry trends, and best practices
At Artivest, you may feel overwhelmed and stretched. But, you will also find yourself working with a smart, fun, dedicated, and passionate team committed to building a powerful, industry-changing organization. This is a non-stop startup job. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
Artivest connects a wider audience of suitable investors with investment opportunities in top-quality private equity and hedge funds that are typically available only at institutional minimum investment sizes.