Salary is competitive with market compensation and is based on experience. Significant stock options are also available for the right candidate.
1. We are now cited daily by the biggest media outlets, including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Fortune, Time Magazine, The Today Show, NPR, The Financial Times, The LA Times, The Chicago Tribune, The New York Post, CNBC, Bloomberg and more.
2. Yes, unlike so many other start-ups who have no business model or customers, our paying clients already include premier companies like Andreessen Horowitz (Silicon Valley’s Top V.C. firm), Google, AT Kearney, Bain Capital (top U.S. private equity firm), Forbes Magazine, Gartner Group (top market research firm), G.E., Goldman Sachs, and Silicon Valley Bank.
3. We have millions of dollars behind us, including the support of our serial entrepreneur Founder & CEO (see below).
As a Full-Stack Developer for our company, you will fulfill an important role in:
· Troubleshoot and optimize system efficiency using OOP and best practice
· Develop new module, components for new functionality and features.
· Working with our data and technology teams to improve the collection and accuracy of our data sets.
· Improving quality, productivity and procedures as related to data aggregation and operations.
· Establishing scalable, efficient, automated processes for data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation.
· Developing programming and systems solutions for integrating data into reporting and data management environments.
As a member of our tech team, you’d have the priceless opportunity to work directly with our young, aspiring executive team, including our Founder/CEO (see bio), who already has built and sold a $100 million start-up company (Vault.com) and is a previous Top Entrepreneur of the Year winner.
Be fun, hard-working and an intelligent developer with strong problem-solving skills, an aptitude for new technology and a committed entrepreneurial mindset. You must be focused and able to work on projects on your own and in collaboration with our talented product team. Most importantly, you must enjoy writing code building systems of any size and solving puzzles and new challenges every day.
- At least 2 years work related development experience in PHP
- Experience in Zend Framework or other MVC OO framework/environment
- Strong SQL Skills
- Experience with MySQL database
- Experience in NoSQL Technology, for example: MongoDB, DynamoDB
- Work in AWS or LAMP Environment
- Experience with Job Queue and Automation
- Knowledge in DOM, JSON or XML technology
- Experience in Accounting Data Integration
- Knowledge or experience in Python, Ruby or other programming language
If you think you are right fit to help build our startup, please send in a resume to email@example.com
PrivCo (www.privco.com) is a leading provider of private company financial data and funding activity. We are a rapidly-growing, funded, and profitable growth-stage financial internet company founded by an internet industry pioneer (co-founder of Vault.com)